Here are instructions on how to register on FirstVet. FirstVet services are now part of the Eusoh pet health plan. You can access their telehealth services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on your mobile device.
- Get the FirstVet app on the App Store or on Google Play.
2. Select United States for your region.
3. Click “New User” to create a new account.
4. Register using the email that you use for Eusoh.
5. Add in your information and create a password.
* You don’t need to enter your Social Security Number
6. From the home page, click “My Pets” at the bottom to register your pet to FirstVet
7. Click “Add your pet”
8. Click “Partner Access”.
9. Next, you’ll see Eusoh listed as an option. Once you’ve selected it, you can complete the registration of your pet. From there, you can set an appointment.